Tour A flavour of Ireland
With this coach tour, discover an itinerary planned by travel specialists so you see all there is to see in Dublin, Killarney and Limerick.
9 DAYS - 7 NIGHTS - 8 MEALS
4 nights at Dublin - 2 nights at Killarney - 1 night at Limerick
DAY 1 : Canada – Dublin
Depart for Dublin.
DAY 2 : Dublin
Arrive in Dublin and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Dublin. (Breakfast, dinner)
DAY 3 : Dublin - Blarney - Killarney
Meet your tour escort and depart Ireland’s capital. Stop to visit Blarney Castle and see its legendary Stone of Eloquence. Then, head to Blarney Woollen Mill and Killarney. Overnight in Killarney. (Breakfast, dinner)
DAY 4 : Killarney - Iveragh Pensinsula - Killarney
Enjoy a superb tour of County Kerry, beginning with the Iveragh Peninsula, and discover the Ring of Kerry. Visit Killorglin, famous for its Puck Fair, then Glenbeigh where the cliff road affords panoramic views of the Dingle Peninsula and Dingle Bay. Continue to the seaside town of Waterville, followed by Sneem Village, known for its brightly coloured houses. In the heart of Killarney National Park, visit the mid-19th century Muckross House. Overnight in Killarney. (Breakfast)
DAY 5 : Killarney - Tarbert - Killimer - Burren Region - Limerick
Travel northwards to Tarbert and take a short boat ride across the mouth of the river Shannon to land on Clare’s shore
at Killimer. Enjoy a tour of the Burren Region, and the Cliffs of Moher, the most majestic in Ireland. Weather permitting; admire the Aran Islands and Connemara Mountains. End the tour in Limerick. Overnight in Limerick. (Breakfast)
DAY 6 : Dublin - Kilkenny - Dublin
Depart for Dublin. Pass through the medieval city of Kilkenny and take a guided tour of the stunning 15th century Cahir Castle and of Ballyowen House and Stables. Late afternoon, arrive in Dublin and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Dublin. (Breakfast)
DAY 7-8 : Dublin
Enjoy 2 days of leisure time in Dublin. Overnight in Dublin. (Breakfast)
DAY 9 : Dublin - Canada
Make your way to the airport for your return flight.
ACCOMMODATION (or similar)
- Dublin : Ballsbridge Hotel 4*
- Killarney : Travel Inn Killarney 4*
- Limerick : Clarion Hôtel 4*
- Roundtrip flight in Economy Class
- Transportation in an air-conditioned coach
- Visits mentioned in the tour description
- Accommodation in double occupancy (standard room) with private facilities
- Transfer from Dublin airport to hotel, at 8:00AM and noon only
- Baggage handling
- Transfers between airports, hotels and train stations, unless otherwise indicated.
- All drinks and wine
- Meals other than those detailed
- Optional tours
- Fees for visa if required
- 5 hot or cold buffet breakfasts
- 2 dinners
- Book it fast, the seats are limited.
- Accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is subject to change.
- Indicated distances are subject to change.
- Travellers should always cover their shoulders and legs when visiting some religious sites.
- In Europe, hotel rooms are generally smaller than in North America. There are rarely two double beds in a room. Triple rooms usually feature one double bed and one single bed or three single beds or one double bed and one foldaway bed or two single beds and one foldaway bed.
- Some types of sports equipment, including golf bags, etc., are not accepted in the rooms. They have to be kept in a specific area, which is usually locked
- All hotels provide towels; some do not offer face cloths.
- In most European countries the voltage is 220V.
- This information is subject to change.