With Go As You Please Ireland enjoy the “Irish Bed & Breakfast Experience” in a Town and Country Home or an Irish Farmhouse. With a choice of almost 2000 homes located in every county in Ireland, it is easy to find a suitable property. Offering comfortable accommodation and great value for money, they are an excellent way to experience a taste of Irish living.
ADVANTAGES OF GO-AS-YOU-PLEASE
- You keep your options open
- You can make a reservation through Transat Holidays with fairly short notice (Booking early is recommended for travel during the holiday season)
- You have already paid for your accommodation
- You have an oline directory that lets you plan your route as you go
- You can purchase extra vouchers and extend your stay for as long as you’d like.
- Vouchers are also available à la carte
YOUR ACCOMODATION (or similar)
Option 1 : 3 star properties
- Good level of comfort
- Guest satisfaction regularly monitored
- Attentive, more personalised service with good levels of customer care
- Strong awareness and anticipation of guest needs
- Nominated person contactable 24 hours a day
- Offer of refreshments on arrival
- Early morning call available or provide an alarm clock
- Directions to property available online at the time of booking
- Credit card facilities available
- Full Irish Breakfast available
- Selection of newspapers and magazines available in sitting room
- Tea and coffee making facilities all day
- Furniture and floor covering of a good standard and well maintained
Option 2 : 4 star properties
- High level of comfort
- Home baking offered with refreshments on arrival
- Selection of teas and herbal teas available
- Guests escorted to bedroom with assistance for luggage
- Safe available for storage of valuables
- Information available on restaurant booking, theatre, taxi and bus service
- Quality light fitting and furniture
- Excellent cooking with an emphasis on fresh, seasonal, locally sourced produce
- Linen or excellent quality napkins
- Selection of yogurt, cheese, cold meat, juices, homemade bread and herbal tea available for breakfast
- Internet connection available
- Bedroom will be a minimum of 14 square meters for double or twin
- Complimentary drinking water supplied in room
- Furniture and floor covering will be of good quality and be in excellent condition
Option 3 : 5 star properties
- Excellent level of comfort
- Message service available
- Exceptional and innovative guest service and guest relations displayed
- Sufficient staff available to ensure guests needs are provided for at all times
- Guests will have the choice to dine alone or in a group setting
- Linen- high quality cloth tablecloth
- Extensive breakfast manu available including fresh fish when available
- Complimentary afternoon tea available to guests
- If wine provided, a well balanced list will be available
- Access to computer or laptop available
- Bedroom will be a minimum of 18 square meters for double or twin
- Private bathroom will be a minimum, of 3.5 square meters
- High quality linen or high grade cotton linen used
- A range of quality toiletries available
- Top quality furniture maintained to the highest standard
IF YOU CHOOSE THE VACATION PACKAGE, YOUR INCLUSIONS ARE:
- 7 nights’ accommodation in 3, 4 or 5-star Bed & Breakfast (Town and Country Homes and Irish Farmhouses) accomodation with private bathroom
- Rountrip flight
- 7 hot breakfasts
- 7-day Hertz Category B car rental (basic plan)
IF YOU CHOOSE THE ACCOMMODATION ONLY, YOUR INCLUSIONS ARE:
7 nights’ accommodation in 3, 4 or 5-star Bed & Breakfast (Town and Country Homes and Irish Farmhouses) accomodation with private bathroom
HOW TO BOOK GO-AS-YOU-PLEASE
1. Purchase your Transat Holidays package
2. Look through the online directory and choose your properties at www.reserveabandb.com
3. Pre-book before leaving Canada by calling the Bed & Breakfast number in your directory, or book day-by-day once you are in Ireland.
When pre-booking the Bed & Breakfast on the website www.reserveabandb.com, a credit card number will be requested. No charge will be taken on this card, it is only a guarantee in case of cancellation or no show.
- Unlimited kilometres
- Third Party Liability (please inquire for amount of coverage)
- 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance Program
- V.A.T. (Value-Added Tax) : 13.5%
The minimum driving age is 23 years old for the A, B and E categories, 25 or 27 for other categories, please inquire. Additional fees apply for young drivers under the age of 25, additional drivers and for the rental of booster seats and other accessories. Safety deposit: credit card only.
INFORMATION ABOUT GO-AS-YOU-PLEASE
If you choose Go-As-You-Please with a roundtrip flight, your options are :
- From Toronto : Arrive at and return from Dublin; Arrive at Dublin and return from Shannon; Arrive at and return from Shannon
- From Montreal : Arrive at and return from Dublin
In Europe, hotel rooms are generally smaller than in North America. There are rarely two double beds in a room. Triple rooms usually feature one double bed and one single bed or three single beds or one double bed and one foldaway bed or two single beds and one foldaway bed.
Some types of sports equipment, including golf bags, etc., are not accepted in the rooms. They have to be kept in a specific area, which is usually locked
Some rooms in the United Kingdom may be located below street level.
All hotels provide towels; some do not offer face cloths.
In most European countries the voltage is 220V.
The information about this product is valid for departures between April 1 and October 31, 2014.